2019 Festival Season Overview
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud brewmaster contributed a whooping 10 entries.
Entries by brewmaster
Coffee and chili porter in the glass tower, heatwave Norway 2018, picturesque location, collaborations, and A pretty little thing we like to call Heim Festival 2018.
Reins comes with our coolest festival stand yet for the first Sandefjord food and beer festival
We are in the July 6th Issue of D2 – Check it out!
At this local beer bar we show up with a neon lit bar and some new beer.
In Oslo we unveil our glass and stainless infusion tap tower and sell some new beers to the good people of the capital city!
At Trondheim Rocks we release for the first time some custom handmade organic sodas and nitro cold brew coffee
Hans H. Horneman
Hanshho@online.no +47 913 61 730
Alle rettigheter © 2021 Reins Kloster A/S
- Electric Spark Kaffe Stout23/06/2020 - 11:37 am
- E-Z P-Z LEMON SQUEEZY SOUR – VINMONOPOLET20/04/2020 - 3:54 pm
- BESTEMORS BADASS SOLBÆR STOUT – VINMONOPOLET20/04/2020 - 3:45 pm
- HOLD ME MORE GINGERLY20/04/2020 - 3:21 pm
- SOUR LAKRIS CANDY KISS – 4.7% KETTLE SOUR14/06/2019 - 1:33 pm
- SISTE VIKING – 4.7% PILS14/06/2019 - 1:23 pm
- HOLD BRILLAN – 8% DOBBEL IPA – VINMONOPOLET14/06/2019 - 1:01 pm
- ZERO GRAVITY: BRUT IPA – 4.7% – HOGNA COLLAB14/06/2019 - 10:40 am
- JAKOB PINADE MED LITJFOTEN – 6.1% PALE ALE – VINMONOPOLET14/06/2019 - 9:57 am
- SISTE VIKING – 6.9% EXPORT LAGER – VINMONOPOLET14/06/2019 - 9:39 am
- IMPERIAL MEXIKAKE – 8.2% CHILI COFFEE CHOCOLATE STOUT – VINMONOPOLET14/06/2019 - 9:23 am
- SOUR LAKRIS CANDY KISS – 6.2% KETTLE SOUR – VINMONOPOLET14/06/2019 - 8:43 am
- SPACE SHUTTLE COWBOY – 8.5% DOBBEL IPA – FESTIVALS15/08/2018 - 12:39 pm
- MANGO SOUR CRUSH – 4.7% KETTLE SOUR2/07/2018 - 12:33 pm
- SHUCKING HELL – OYSTER STOUT- ALECHEMY COLLAB29/06/2018 - 10:39 am